Saturday, August 22, 2009

i finally became hardworking & decided to post. haha , i realised i haven update on my birthday yet. (:

21 august (a day be4 my birthday):
thanks to everyone who had wished me happy birthday , and the presents. i received 3 surprises from my beloved friends!

1st one, from qinyi, huixin & ahma ! they came over to my house to pass me the big big card & the present as well. cute luh they. & thanks to those who have a share in buying the present. (: thanks 2A gals.




2nd one, from lijie & ellen chan ! so sweet luh these 2 gals. thanks for the cookies & brownie. thanks for putting in effort when baking, and i finished it luhs.


3rd one, from charmaine wong si ming ! really was shocked & touched luhs, lucky i was strong enough so no tears huhs. haha ! silly gal luh u. love you damn lot ! thanks for showing up at my house at 12 midnight with a cake (:
card from maine.
present from maine.


22 august:
had a bbq near my house. was rather fun with everyone around. i only know i ate alot ! hahaha !
thanks everyone who were thr.
bf gave me my favourite melody + butter cookies.
bf sister gave me a precious moments music box/jewellery box.
bf mama gave me ang bao of $50 luh ! hahaha.
mama friend gave me cosmetic set as present.
yay ! (:

my messy table with books & gifts.
MELODY !
cosmetic set.




23 august:
went out with lijie. huitian & peiyin later on showed up with a cake as a surprise. haha ! was a great day out with my beloved gals. (: love you gals alot !
lijie gave me a photo album with our photos inside. great memories.(:




our neoprint.

i ate 3 cakes in total for my birthday dis yr. hahaha ! really fattening uhs. but its the best birthday i had . ((:
thanks everyone !

thanks tanyan for your carebear & card. i love the drawing alot. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home