Tuesday, January 26, 2010

jan 15 :

went to interview as a promoter at tek media, yy recommand derhs.



jan 16:

went albert court hotel for a 1 night stay. not really gd place lah. cant slp at all lah , was damn tired the next day. went shopping at a dont noe wat shopping centre n bought a pair of covered shoes for work. it cost 39.90 . ):

pics in my papa iphone, when papa free to lend me his phone dn i upload them.

jan 19:
piano lesson again !


jan 20:
went for my briefing for work. a few hours of lessons on washing machines, fridges n mircowaves etc. hahaha ! after tat py left for chinatown without me ): bt nvm lo , went to find her after tat, had mac with her friends dn we went home lerhs.

jan 21-jan 24:
started my 4 days temporary promoter with peiyin at amk gain city. quite far from home, bt its still okays. the pay is gd, and ppl thr are friendly & helpful. the showroom is not so big, & to me its actually gd. hahaha ! thr's free ice-cream luhs, everyday also eat. (: hahaha ! met 2 others promoters from tek media as well. got along well with the ppl over thr, the uncles are friendly n gd, taught me alot of things n entertain me well too ! hahaha !

the uniform is yellow in colour, bt still okay nah . haha ! everyday stand long hrs, my leg pain lo. dn got 1 uncle take chair give me sit, dn tat spot n chair is mine ! muahahaha. xP on the last day of work , bought mac with peiyin for the superviser cos we lost the bet. dn he say okay lah , he treat us eat. so we say we wan pizza. dn we say 2 large ones, dn everyone can eat mah. he say buget $50 ! hahaha ! i ordered 1 for 1, total bill 29+ only. haha, dn at night, another uncle, my "papa" win money from soccer, so i ask him treat dinner . hahaha ! ordered KFC. yay !

din take any pics lo, my I.C helped me alot, as well as another HA staff called Jolene. (: bt my commission only 0.7% or even lesser. anyways , had a wonderful time thr ! was considering whether to apply for part time promoter thr not. dn 2dae tek media called me n ask if i wanna work at best denki for 2 months. 6 days per week. the pay is better bt many days lohs. so now, im stuck ! how.. i kinda miss the 4 days at work luhs. really fun , although there were times when we felt bored. hahaha !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home