Friday, August 20, 2010

had piano lesson before my exam, sotong me managed to get to the exam venue by bus.
HOHO !
was damn nervous, n i was so early for my exam. before me was dis grade 1 small little girl, so cute trying to memorise the examiner's name. (:
when it was her turn, her mum chatted with me. i feel much more relaxed !
bt when the girl came out, i was nervous again ~. her mum wished me gd luck, thanks ! (:

i thought i screwed up my pieces cos i kept breaking down. bt i gt dis feeling that the examiner is v.kind & gd ((:
when it was my scales, i forgotten 1 of it, n she gave chance when i was stuck. hahas !
aural was my worse section, bt i managed to pull through ! she gave hints n chances. so gd ~. (:
my sight reading was still okay (:
i thanked her for her time (:

after that checked the app, SG buses. hahas, n i managed to get to clementi mrt station. took the mrt to dover to meet lijie.
dn took train to city hall. had our lunch at new york new york though we are poor ):
went walk walk dn sat at marina's mac n waited for py & ht to arrive. hahas !
overall had a fun day with them , so long din see them ! MISS YOU GALS ! ((:

my hp batt went flat after awhile n some of the pic are with py. i will upload wat i have dn ! (:

py if u see dis, pls send me or upload the pic we took tat day ! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home