Friday, December 3, 2010

Community Service.

There was a CSC event ytd and today in school outside business school~
Fund raising for dogs, rabbits, old folks & disabled people.
Thines, Sihui & I signed up for the event.
Was rather fun though !
Sihui left after an hour, Thines & I continued walking around and selling the items made by them. Most items were hand-made. I bought a few items too !

& THANKYOU TO ALL THOSE WHO BOUGHT SOMETHING !
it really meant something to the needy. (:

so worth it, & its so pretty. (:
when i saw this i thought of dear, so bought it for him !
bought the rabbit stickers for meimei~
&&&& a pair of hand-made earrings for myself ! super love it ! (:
will post a pic of it in my next post ! (:

signed up as a volunteer for the doggies ! so excited for the next event ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home