Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LSM paper.

Finished the paper an hr earlier & left.
went to meet baobao cos the next few days will be packed.

we deciding on how to celebrate baobao's bd.
& i asked him if he wants me to bring him overseas (more lyk he's bringing me overseas XP)
yups, we decided to go Bali! Saw nice villas having offer XP
I REALLY WANNA GO.
haven got approval from my parents yet, shall wait...till the right moment & pop the q. but we dont have much time left, baobao bd falls on the 8 of march!
having some hard times with my mum AGAIN. ):
she's forever finding faults with my baobao. ass!

went home at night & slacked all the way.
played with my camera & my hair XP
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home