Thursday, April 12, 2012

2nd anniversary, MBS 2012. (part 1)

Been busy with many things, getting new items for EpicFas and etc!
Kinda free now, so decided to finally update my blog with MBS pictures ! :D
And about the sweet stuffs my bf did XP

Okays, the whole story begins 1 day before our MBS stayover (:
I received a call in the morning before i was awake, this girl told me over the phone that i have a parcel coming in that afternoon from overseas.
after hanging up, i was still thinking, did i forget something that i bought on9?
So i asked my bf, if i bought smth on9 that i forgot, he said maybe i forget smth. (cos i was usually blur & forgetful~)
He even asked if it's a surprise for him! So i thought i would just wait for the parcel to arrive.

I was taking pictures for EpicFas's apparels collections, when i heard QQ barking.
Then my mum knocked on the door and said there is smth for me. when i open the door i was really shocked and surprised!
SUPER TOUCHED!
i received 12 roses from my baobao! First flowers from him! I have never received flowers from him even on valentines day ><
I hinted for quite long and he always tells me that to him, giving flowers is smth really impt to him and he dont do it so easily. So i was really touched when i received the flowers, nearly teared!

Okays, here's a picture of me with the flowers! MAD LOVE THIS PICTURE cos of the flowers :D
Shall upload more about the MBS stayover again ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home