Thursday, February 25, 2010

i wanna upload more pics derhs , bt in my papa iphone. got no time to upload them lo.
hmms , been chionging my work to earn more. i havent been practicing my piano for sometime alrdy , i should work harder on my piano ! go amelia ! (:
oh ya , my poor peiyin was sick >< get well soon yah ! its kinda weird without u with me during work ! yah , u can say i kinda miss u ! hahaha , rest super well okays, i wanna see a whole new u soon (:
the bluetag ! peiyin n i did dis when we were bored at work. hehe. left = peiyin, right = amelia !


see my QQ so cute ! hehe , pretty horh ((:


wow , its been awhile since i last edited photos. hahaha !
i think i will upload those pics all at 1 time bahs ! (: hopefully i can find a way to access internet during work . hehehe .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home