Wednesday, May 12, 2010












random pics, (: was playing with the photo booth with my mac pro xP

its been quite long since i last updated ! (: finally have the time and mood to do so. (:
sch's great, classmates are enjoyable. (: bt its been sometime since i saw my choco , chia py ! i met ht on the way to sch once , n on the way hm once. so lucky ! was so shocked and happy to see her ! (:

last fri, met lijie for lunch before work and we bought our mothers' day present together. bought 1 for mama n 1 for dear's mum too (: lijie said her mum lyks the present (: tats great ! (:
presents for mothers (:
dear bought dis for my mama and some puffs. (: dear also joined us for steamboat lunch tat day (:

projects and hw are blooming ! 2 projects are due next fri, hw after each lecture to be done for tutorials. i have been hardworking for the past weeks, bt last week i slacked abit and nw its getting messy ><>

i hope everyone can achieve their desired GPA, and for those in JCs, jiayous & gd luck ! (:
ALL THE BEST !

dear having his re-service now. so terrible for me ! bt for the first 2 day he booked out and accompany me (: ytd dear gave me surprise, he waited for me at piano cher's house thr. was shocked when i saw him, din noe he booked out alrdy. hahaha ! so sweet (: 2dae onwards dear cant book out lerhs, im going to miss him real lot. ><
dear brought me to eat chili crab for supper, he make for me to eat. xP
dear made dis for me (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home