Monday, December 6, 2010

FUN DAY OUT !

Tort ended early..
our group got selected for some video shoot. Have to report at 2pm next wed !
there are quite a lot of rules to follow ! ):

ANW, did rehearse our client interview after lunch today. It went well. & fun too ! (:
I BELIEVE WE WILL DO WELL TOMORROW ! GO AWESOME !

Went FarEast to collect my pencil skirt for client talk tml. Met Dear over there.
I BOUGHT SHOES AGAIN ! this time, 2 pairs of heels ! i never wear them to school, but i still bought them. cos they are so pretty & cheap ! YAYS !
bought quite a few things today. happy day with Dear ! (:
I really need to alter my skirts ! they are too loose for me ):
Hope tml i will look great & hence our client talk will be a success ! XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home