Monday, May 28, 2012

Chalet - March 2012

I have enjoyed my March hols the most amongst all my sch hols!
This is my first hol that i have decided not to work! Finally, going to relax my hols and not think about money XP

I went BKK with my family (shopping trip), MBS with baobao (our 2nd anniversary) and then this chalet :D
Enjoying my life!
So anw, looks like they have renovated the pasir ris chalet. Looks a bit newer, but the deco a bit weird & scary at night! Didn't take a pic of the interior though!

It's a really short chalet, and my first chalet with our colleagues! Morris and Jason with their wifes, baobao and i :D Like a 3 couples chalet uhs!
I pretty much enjoyed myself, got so excited playing cards, we 3 ladies were shouting. HAHA! played with some money, & i lost. ):
Until night time, more people came and joined us. Had more fun, laughed a lot!
Then, they started talking about scary stuffs (ghosts etc).
I freaked out, like really FREAK OUT. They all left at around 3-4am. I was tooo scared to sleep lah, but baobao lie down start snoring already!! -.-

okays, not many pics taken cos i was enjoying myself :D


Jason and his wife:

Morris and his wife:

Baobao & i! :D
In our couple tee. kekeke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home