Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sorry for the lack of updates! ):
My iphoto was down previously )): couldnt seem to open it no matter what!
Lucky, i went to apple's site to search for a solution & i found it. Finally my iphoto is back! I'm so used to it, really cannot do anything without it!!

So lucky this month, our special day 21st falls on a thurs (which is baobao's off day!)
My baobao got me a logitech speaker for ipad as a gift already, so i decided to bring him to novotel at clarke quay! :D Since mama got member card, 2 person got 50% off! OMG.


 Baobao driving! Had some quarrels on the way there )):
27 months isn't easy, we managed to pull through. We are improving everyday, getting to know each other better! :D I won't say i love you the same, because i love you more each and every day. <3



 See how they pour fruit punch to our cups! haha! So cute right!
 My pretty maxi dress :D keke :D
I got it from BKK in march, i wore it at MBS as well. But forgotten to take a pic of it!
There were more food than this lahs, but the rest of the photos are in my phone, so lazy to transfer them! XP Will post them another time. keke!
The food was good, i like the clams! YUMMY! There were quite a lot of different food to choose from.
Something interesting i didn't see the previous time was a ice kacang machine! Damn cool! You can make ice kacang yourself leh! with all the toppings you want OMG. super fun! Think i very childish right, but you will seldom have the chance to make your own ice kacang  ~~ Icecream as well, there's toppings for you to choose from.

There were a whole load of desserts! Baobao like their Oreo cheesecake the most! Their fondue isn't there anymore ): But they still have the chocolate dip thingy. I still prefer the fondue thingy more! hahaha!

Okays, more pics next time okay ? (: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home