Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2dae i decided to be a gd gal n went home early. xP bt i still did met dear for lunch first, its becoming a daily routine for me whenever dear's working. haha ! no lahs , cos i din bring my laptop so cant do my P.O.M online quiz outside, so have to go home n do it. its due dis fri, bt i had it done early. (:
SUCH A GD GAL ! xP

finished off quite a few projects last fri, its horrible to cramp everything together ! n thr's more projects coming up. ): handed up LComSK1 n CSA's project alrdy. thr's another CSA & LComSK1 + P.O.M & MacrEcons. im gg to get busy, soon.

the stupid quiz started off on its own when i din even press start, n thr's a time limit of 25mins. i left the page thr n i decided to read abit on it first dn start doing it, be when i saw the page again, it started timing alrdy !
i haven even read finish cos i was walking here n thr. so i wasted 7 mins of the quiz time ): i quickly quickly chiong n i have to refer to my notes at the same time. lucky me, i managed to finish it off at the very last min. yay ! (: was so damn nervous when i pressed submit to see my score, cos its graded. ): bt lucky i got 17/20. i managed to secure my A. YAY ! (:

doing my apel hw after blogging, gd luck to me for tml's apel tutorial !

RANDOM PICTURES :


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home