Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lcom Client Interviewing.

wore formal go to sch.
wore the new heels i got from far east ytd.
ONLY REALISED IT WAS SUPER HIGH WHEN I LEFT HOME.
Rasi said its like 4 inches. ~
no wonder every1 was like staring at me, cos i suddenly look super tall XP
The interview was alright nahs, some places not so smooth but overall still okay ! (:
The name card i did for the interview. i took it out from my belt to give the client & she was shocked ! XP
(copyrights the lotion brand- i used the name for the law firm cos its the thing i saw on my table while doing the card XP)
after the interview changed to my pretty colourful dress !
my purple & pink dress ! & the heels. i clip on the ribbon from diaso ! (:
Yunhao & I taking random pics...
TADAH, the lotion brand. bought it from watsons ytd with dear. It has lavender smell, makes me slp after applying. really relaxing ! & its only for $14.90. it includes body wash & etc with a bag. MOST OF ALL, ITS IN PURPLE. XP
bought dis for my leg ! its quite interesting ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home