Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet !

Wasn't feeling well but still went to school cos of Lcom assessment & tutorial lahs.
In the end the tutorial only lasted for 30 mins !
Wasted my sleeping time only !!

After tutorial, the girls went mac for breakfast ! Dn Mas ordered happy meal and gt a Melody stamp.
So cute lahs !
My favourtie Melody !!
So i hinted baobao, i texted him & told him that Mac happy meal giving Melody stamp.

I met him after school and he passed me a plastic bag.
When i looked inside, i saw the happy meal toy !
Photobucket
When i opened it, it was hello kitty instead of melody lahs.
But still was so happy baobao got my hint and he bothered to get it for me XP
He ordered happy meal just for the toy ! (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Super sweet baobao ! ((:
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home