Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Svenson Haircare.

My hair issue was hair loss due to super dry hair !
I once straighten my hair when i was 15, & permed it last year.
My hair ends became very very very dry after that !
Look at my long & dry hair ! ):
Photobucket
and at the back of my hair, it will always tangle.
When i wake up in the morning, i will comb my hair.
Photobucket
& whenever i comb my hair, there will be a lot of hairs stuck on my comb !
that scene really horrified me ! ):
my hair really got lesser compared to before.

I knew i only had 2 choices. Cut or treatment.
I don't want to end up like this:
Photobucket

If you op for the treatment option,
then visit Svenson Haircare website for more information now !
Or you can also visit their facebook page, like their page and ans some questions at the Welcome Pack page and stand to win hair care treatment (:

Of course, if you want you can op for the cheaper option, which is to cut it off lahs.
But you must be able to look at yourself in the mirror with short hair.
Its really hard to let go of your long hair just like that, i can understand.
Make a wise decision ! (:

Acknowledgements: 
bald man.barbie girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home