Monday, January 10, 2011

Waiying's birthday - 8 Jan.

Met tort grp again to settle some work.
Was damn late cos i woke up late & so i took a cab. )):
USUAL PLACE - plaza sing!

After that i went shop shop around plaza sing for a present for Waiying !
Was celebrating her bd that day.
Waited for maine to come & yays got a Charles & keith wallet ! My favourite place to shop for wallets !

Bought a nice piece of paper from the paper market & started to do my card for her !
I drew the minie mouse with a pen, i was so scared i would draw it wrongly !
But lucky i managed to finish drawing nicely !! XP
Thanks to maine who was encouraging me ! HEHE (:
Photobucket

in between was long story !
But i met my LONG LOST FRIEND - YANLING ! OMG !
i miss her so much ! just nice she's maine classmate !
SUPER HAPPY TO SEE HER ! i haven met her for almost a year already !
We went to Old school's Timbre.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



Anw, maine's friends were all very friendly !
didn't managed to take a photo with waiying ! She was so late !
Left after awhile to meet baobao, cos he couldn't find his way there.




Then he drove us to the bottle tree park again !



He was so sweet, he drove me there just for me to take a pic of the bottle tree which i missed the previous time !
& when the baobei song played on the radio, he sang it for me. made me so touched !

OHYA, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY WAIYING !
& maine's friend ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home