Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Day of 2011!

Spent my day with baobao as well ! (:
We woke up in the afternoon, drag drag awhile & had our lunch at KFC ! (: YAYS.
After that baobao came over to my place to accompany me !

My unglam pic with baobaoXP
Photobucket

My overview for 2010:
1. Got together with my wonderful bf !
2. Got to know new friends from TP !
3. Starting working at Gain City.
4. Started my course Law & Management & got a GPA of 3.57.
5. Visited South Korea & Bali.
that's all i can remember ! ):

What i want to achieve in 2011?
1. Visit Bangkok 3 times ! XP
2. Make my blog-shop successful !
3. Visit Bali again, but this time with baobao. (difficult!)
4. Get a GPA of at least 3.75! (FAT HOPE)
5. Get a new hairstyle ?

i will continue my list if i can remember more ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home