Monday, December 20, 2010

PRESENTS !

Baobao came over at 9+pm yesterday & passed me my christmas presents ! 
I actually planned a lot of surprises for him but din managed to really do them. 
Passed baobao his presents as well ! 
Davidoff Cool water perfume set + a book full of our pics (made from mac). 
Baobao was damn touched by the book ! 
The Cover page & back page of the book ! XP 
Its really well printed. THANKS TO MY MAC ! (:
All wrapped up ! 
I actually wrote 9 cards for baobao to read them while im away.
Wanted to hide them in different areas of his room but din managed to do that. 
But i told baobao to read 1 card everyday & not to play cheat XP

Baobao gave me 2 small little cards. 
1 for christmas, 1 for our 9th monthsary ! XP
1 OP shirt that he think would suit me & the colour is very sweet ! 
1 cow globe thingy. I dont really know whats that called. But its very cute !
He actually made a custom made 1, but the salesgal broke it. So he had to replace the original 1 with this.
He told me the original 1 has music ~ ohhs, so sad it broke ! 
But baobao said thr's more surprises coming. LOOKING FORWARD ((:

p.s. Cow represents my Baobao cos his name is Daniel = Da Niu. 


Got to go prepare for the airport soon~ (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home