Saturday, December 18, 2010

Secret Santa ; Christmas Lunch - 1L02

Met 1L02 at ION orchard at 2+. Went to Swensens !
Although not all of us went, but it was still fun. took alot of pics ! 
Was actually trying to save money so i didn't order any food, but Mervin & Clement forced me to order.
SO SWEET OF THEM ~ ! (:
The sweet guys - Clement & Mervin. 
We exchanged our christmas gifts & took lots of pics ! 
My secret santa was Mervin & he got me some body shop items, so sweet of him ! 
& the person whom i'm supposed to get presents for is Micah ! & he text-ed me that he likes the present. 
SO HAPPY ! (:
Lyk hugging bear bear !
Look at our floral dresses ! XP









YUNHAO TRYING TO BE EXTRA HERE ! XP

Final group photo...

After the whole lunch, went to meet Dear. 
& Dear drove me home & stayed overnight. 
Had cramps in the middle of the night, & Dear so sweet. 
apply oil for me & melted the panadol for me at 3am. He wasn't even angry at me for disturbing him XP
SO SWEET ! ((: LOVE HIM ! ((:
Trying to take Dear in the pic~

Will upload pics onto fb soon~ XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home