Saturday, December 11, 2010

sick & excited !

Im waiting for my panadol to melt.
For people who knows me, they should know that i cant swallow pills ! ):
OHYAH, PLEASE DONT ATTEMPT TO DRINK PANADOL, cos they dont taste nice AT ALL.
Hope i will be fine after the panadol, so i can enjoy my hotel stay later !


Did i mention that my family & i are going to this hotel at Katong later ?
(cant rmb the hotel name but we always go there cos of the membership)
Papa says he wants to relax over there, but i got exams on mon !
So he said i could study by the pool.
SUCH A GD IDEA. IM SO GOING TO TRY THAT LATER~
We going Chinatown to get my boots for Korea as well.
i wanna buy boots with heels, but papa say cannot ):

CURIOUS TO FIND OUT HOW WAS MY HOTEL STAY ?
After all shopping & studying by the pool ends i will update again XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home