Friday, December 17, 2010

SUPER GREAT DAY ! (:

Dear drove me to school this morning & i reached at 8.20. XP
Waited till 8.50 for the Legal Letter Practical Lab Test. 
I finished first & after i submit, i found mistakes. 
But nvm uhs. XP

Dear waited for me till the paper was over. 
Cos i brought books with me & i'm going out later so he waited for me to drive my books home for me (:
But first, we went to Cine for breakfast ! Wanted KFC, but not open yet. So had Old Town.




After that Dear had to go to work so he left, i roam around the streets of orchard road alone XP
Waiting for maine, waiying & ahma to arrive~

Waiying trying out shoes(:

Maine & I, AHMA LOUSY SKILLS XP

Waiying & Ahma, MY GOOD SKILLS XP

Went walk walk, wore some short heels but my feet still hurts ):
At around 6 left FarEast & went to City hall to meet Lijie, Huitian & PY. 
Headed to expo after that (:

Me & Lijie (:
 Huitian & PY ! (:
 We went expo for this magic show that Lijie asked us to go cos the guy in the pic is her church's senior pastor. We had nothing against religions so we went ! (:
If you rate the magic performance itself, its great ! You might want to catch it ! (: Cheapest tickets at $5 (:
They combine music, dance & scenarios while performing the magic ! (: 
But they are some parts about religious stuff. 

See my poor feet with plasters ):
Lucky huitian lent me her slippers !! YAYS!

Just to show off my beautiful 2-way romper i bought from TheDesignClosets ! 
I LOVE IT !

After the magic show, Dear came over to drive us home ! 
Sent the girls to Yew Tee for their late dinner & me home XP

Thankyou Dear, i appreciate your efforts ! Love you sooo much~! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home