Sunday, December 12, 2010

FINISHED MUGGING !

reached home around 12+ from the hotel.
i thought i could study but i cant ):
Haven fully recovered from Flu yet. DRANK another panadol. total took 3 alrdy )):
HORRIBLE TASTE )):

Sat down to start studying my econs cos i haven start anything yet. 
Was so tired i lied down n slept for 2 hrs straight. HAHA. 
woke up & got so tempted to eat the ginger bread man house ! 


HEHS, so we unwrapped it. 
We ate the whole front side where the windows & the door are. Now the whole front side of the house is gone XP
Forgotten to take a pic of that.
Anw, it taste great. i only like the bread cos its the only thing that dosnt taste so sweet XP 
& the white thingy & the characters are all made of icing. SUGAR. 
So its damn sweet. For those who have sweet tooth, you would love this ! (:

Okays~ finally settled down at 3+ to start my econs ! 
Was half concentrated. kept walking here & there to do stupid things. such waste of time ):
But well, i managed to finish them already. YAYS to myself ! 
I din do a detailed revision though, just read through most of them. 
Hope my super memory brain can function well tml ! ((:

Wish me good luck for my Mid Sems tml~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home