Monday, December 13, 2010

SURPRISED (:

Was on my way to school for econs paper when i received a msg from Shan from nuffnang. 
He said that i have not reply to nuffnang email regarding the Tron : Legacy tickets. 
I was so shocked & i immediately replied him a yes ! 
I was so disappointed yesterday when i din't receive the email, the email got into my junk mail. XP

So asked dear to accompany me to the movie cos he's off today ! GREAT !
Reached school a bit early for the econs paper & left early when i finished as well. 
I think the paper was okay ! (:
After the paper, i thought it was going to rain so i told dear that its going to rain. 
& he said he's coming to fetch me. XP
SO SWEET !
So waited for him at safra's bus-stop.
We went Yew Tee for lunch & he sent me home. 
I went home to change as i was wearing very casual tee shirt. 
Took mrt to meet dear at Sembawang & he drives us to Plaza Sing.

I WENT TO THE WRONG CINEMA ! 
I thought it was at plaza sing but it was at Cathy. So funny & ps xP
The lady at the counter was helping me ask around for the redemption tickets nohs ! 
Then she told me it's supposed to be at Cathy. 
THANKS TO HER ! (:

So drove to Cathy. Collected the tickets ! 
then went back to the carpark to keep our HPs & my camera. 
Cos dear said it might not be safe to keep it with them. 
So i did not take any pic of the posters of Tron over there ):
ANW, SUPER SWEET DAY WITH DEAR ! ((:

Okays, lets get to the main point. 
Tron : Legacy is a very good movie. It's interesting, exciting, funny & even touching at some parts !
5 stars for the movie ! 
You should go & catch it, i shall not spoil it XP 

 
But dont blame me if its not interesting for you, cos its 1 of the best movie that i have watched ! (:
BE SURE TO CATCH IT ON THE 16TH OF DEC ! 
WATCH & TELL ME WHETHER ITS INTERESTING XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home