Sunday, July 1, 2012

Law Inc Video Shooting :D

We met up on sat to do our video shooting for.. (secret). haha!
You will know during the law inc investiture! :D

We had to bring something as props, so mine was a geek spec from EpicFas! :D
Wore the dress i got from TDC some time ago, 2nd time wearing it!
Here are some of the pics taken!
First up: individual shots :D
Some group shot next:


I like this the most! :D 

So, from the top left: Darren Kim, Chan Leong, Omar, Quraishi, Gibson, Darren Toh, Sylvester.

Bottom left: Varrick, Me, Malini, Cherie, Sophia, Jovina, Wei Chiat.  



Behind the scene photos:

My favourite candid shot! :D Was carrying my nanny bag with all our stuffs inside!

 I liked how my hair colour look here! :D 
Was contemplating whether to dye my hair back to brown and stop dying it. Cos of SIP. 
Maybe soon! cos all my black roots are growing out! 
 Cherie & i! :D 
 Our toy gun, super powerful one.
 Was just chatting with jovina, but i look like i was aiming the gun at here. I WASN'T! 
 Answering parents' questions during PG seminar. 
 Caught eating bread in ilaw ): Sorry was damn hungry, first bread i ate at 2-3pm! 
 Varrick's shades. super pretty shades right! I LIKE! 
 I think this pic damn funny, i look like i'm floating on the grass! 
This was taken while filming my part for the video, had to run sooo many times. tiring! 

Overall, i hope the video will turn out good & nice cos all of us put in efforts to do it. 
It was damn hot, we were all sweating. ): 
I even got sunburn! at my shoulder and nose area. 
Well, i still had fun lahs! like filming movie like that, hahaha! 

Hope Law Inc Investiture will be a success! :D 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home