Monday, April 8, 2013

Last paper in Temasek Poly.

I had my last paper in TP last month, and i realise how time flies.
I have been traveling for 3 hours, to and fro school, for the past 3 years.

From Year 1,



















Year 2,



















and finally Year 3:













I FEEL OLD. ):

Finally, i am graduating from this Diploma, Law and Management.
I am a qualified Paralegal!!! hahaha.
I am currently looking for jobs and i have applied to a Law firm and Charles and Keith to do retail work. I am very happy that the Law firm called to arrange an interview, but it is for a permanent job position, which i am not looking for. So i had to reject them ):
Charles and Keith also called to offer me a position doing sales, but i told them i need time to think if that is the job i want to do for about 6 months. HAHAHA fickle minded i know.

Will be retaking my SAT and hope this time round i will score better and i will at least get an interview for SMU Law ): Or else, i will be going to UK to further my studies.
I have applied to 5 schools and so far i have received conditional offers from all the schools.
The study trip with Temasek Poly was GREAT & FUN!! Alot of nice pics to share soon (:

I also went on a trip to Bali to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary!!!
Alot of NICE NICE PICS!! kekeke, finally get the chance to relax, enjoy myself and go overseas. I am glad Baobao and i managed to find our way through Bali airport and all that. Amazing trip and i would like to have more trips ):

I am sorry that i had been away for most of March and slowed down the process of orders at EpicFas. ):  But now i'm updating the site with more pretty items for you babes! :D

Love, Amelia;

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, i'm going to be taking law at tp too this year and i was wondering if you could share your experience and if you go overseas to study law, will you be allowed to practice in sg?

March 3, 2015 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home