Sunday, August 26, 2012

Upcoming updates on EpicFas.

Have already updated 2 more necklaces on EpicFas!

Show you all some pics! I was attracted to these 2 necklaces the moment i saw it!
And a few customers have asked me to look for them, and i finally found it! (:
If i'm not wrong, these necklaces were used in some famous apparels blogshop's photoshoot. That was why there was demand for it. (:



I didn't send any newsletter for this 2 necklaces becos there is not much updates. So just a simple post here (:
For those we read my blog, you know! :D


Upcoming pieces, already working on bringing it in. 
Look out for it okays. 

One of my customers got me to find the first necklace & i found it, excited! (:
This is the first time we have something Chanel inspired, i'm a fan of Chanel actually XP
Just that i can't afford it, so inspired stuffs are good. (cheap) HAHA!
So i will definitely be keeping one for myself when it arrives, i have ordered a lot more qty for this piece as i know Chanel inspired stuffs sell like hot cakes! keke!



Are you a fan of bangles? Cos, EpicFas will be bringing in MORE bangles!! 
ASOSChanel, Juicy couture & Hermes inspired! I personally like the Chanel & Hermes one. 
You will be the first to know & see pics of it okays! :D You will love it!!
Check back soon. 

Love,
Amelia (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home