Monday, August 6, 2012

Law Investiture AY12/13

Last year, i went as a member of subcommittee to help out.
This year, my status is a little different! I went as a maincommittee of LawInc. (:


This post took so long becos some of the pics was with Liza, need to get it from her & upload. kekeke.
Overall, it was a great event! The turn out was much better than we thought :D 

So some pics! :D
Banner that Sophia, Malini, Jovina & i did before the event. Like gan chiong! 

Some pretty shots with the girls :D See the larger pic? My favourite shot!


Jeni & Rasi <3 p="p">

Our performers for the day.

Speech time!

Varrick, my secretary assistant. 

Group shot for AY12/13 Main Committee. 

The food was pretty good as well, we all had fun. Laughing among ourselves, chatting and all!
End the post off with my favourite pic for the night :D 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home