Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy 10th Monthsary ! (: - 21 jan.

baobao, 10 mths of us being together ?
10 mths of sweetness & of cos my tears ! 
i have never regretted being with you, always there to cheer me up with your silly faces. 
always there when i needed someone to cover my blanket or pick up my pillow from the floor. 
HEHS ! (:

went out with baobao after tort meeting. 
First was somerset 313, had our mum mum thr. 
if i didn't rmb wrongly it was Play Ramen. 
After which, we went to cine for our movie ! 
Watched Love, and other drugs. M18 show, and i managed to get in. XP
shows that i look mature, not old okay ! (:
Photobucket







There's soft shell crab in the middle but we ate it alrdy ! XP
went walk walk and then had ice-cream with bread. those uncle ice-cream by the road. 
saw balloons and asked baobao to get me 1. HEHE. (:
So cute nohs, he talk balloon for me dn i was tying it to my hand the whole time. even when we were shopping at far east !
i look weird in this pic ! ):

Had a awesome day with my awesome bf ! (:
Rmb the sweet thing he did for me ? the happy meal toy ! He went to get the melody 1 for me again (:
So happy ! Now i have both hello kitty & Melody~~ (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home