Sunday, May 26, 2013

TP Law & Management Graduation 2013 !!!


I have officially graduated !!!! YAYS!!

Thank you for the flowers my dear ARASI! (: Thank you for the wonderful memories in poly my dear friends. Thank you for the snacks from UK jiayuan, and thank you for my shoes Chan! :D

Really, a big thank you to everyone who congratulate me on happy graduation and thank you to my parents who came down. keke.
Here are some pictures of the day!


Jiaxuan (:



Chan

Some pictures before the ceremony begins:




Rasi's speech where she mentioned our names. SO TOUCHED LAH <3 p="">


A picture with my UK roomie, sai! <3 nbsp="" p="">
Soph didn't attend the graduation so no pic. ):


 A picture with internship mates, missing 2 of them here. 

Some group pictures:

Finally, a picture with my parents. It was my daddy's birthday on that day as well! 
Happy birthday to my daddy <3 p="">




I took half a day off to attend my graduation and i had to leave early because my daddy need to finish up some work. I also had to rush home to finish up some work from the law firm. Went home to chiong and finally finish up by that night for the client. Was so exhausted after that. My boss thanked me for that and at least i didn't feel like i wasted all my time on the work. I felt rewarded, even if it is only a word "thanks".

After about 3 week at work in the law firm, i am more than certain that conveyancing and civil work is not my thing. I still prefer Criminal Law. When i saw a criminal case i was so hyped up that i went to do some research on my own hoping to help the client. Even though i may not like the work i'm doing, i still enjoy part of it. I managed to get a week off in June for my BKK trip! Excited much for it. (((:

There are major updated on EpicFas and i hope it will help finance my study expenses in UK. All the best to everyone!

Love,
Amelia;

1 Comments:

Blogger stevenjared0853 said...

Graduation party is not only a day of achievement but also special moments spent with friends. Ours was arranged by the college organization at one of the spacious Los Angeles event venues with pomp and show. Stage set up was royal and photography done really excited us. Made collage of all beautiful clicks.

October 2, 2018 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home